X4 Compressor Controller
The 3M Scott X4 Compressor Controller provides ultimate command of your Scott breathing air system.
The 3M Scott X4 Compressor Controller provides ultimate command of your Scott breathing air system. Designed to monitor and control the compressor’s operations, the X4 Controller provides features that ensure clean, breathable air to each storage cylinder and safe operations for the user. In addition to monitoring discharge air temperature and oil level, it can measure and stop air flow at high CO and dew point levels.
- Monitors the compressor’s discharge air temperature and oil level
- Measures the CO and /or dew point for maximum outputs and shuts the compressor down to ensure acceptable air quality
- Low-oil and high-temperature alarms
- Measures and alarms for high CO and dew point levels
- Alerts for service and collects dat of the compressor usage
- Available in three languages (English, Spanish, and Mandarin)
- Programmable and user-friendly
- Available in four configurations: Standard (no CO or dew point), CO monitoring, Dew point monitoring, CO and dew point monitoring
Resources & Support
Related Documents & Media
3M Scott Fire & Safety