Air-Pak 75 SCBA
The Air-Pak 75 has been the leading SCBA used by first responders and municipal and industrial firefighters since its introduction in 2007.
The Air-Pak 75 has been the leading SCBA used by first responders and municipal and industrial firefighters since its introduction in 2007. The key reasons for its success are:
Redundancy of Safety Features – giving firefighters confidence in their life saving equipment and allowing them to focus on the critical job at hand.
Ease of Use – provides firefighters a simple-to-use and easy-to-understand SCBA that requires minimal training, increases operational efficiencies and reduces training costs.
Low Cost of Ownership – lower costs after initial sale through its rugged design, assembly and warranty policy enable the department to direct valuable funding to training and other PPE rather than on maintenance costs.
In order to meet the 2013 edition of the NFPA 1981 and 1982 standards, the following changes were required: (1) a new AV-3000 HT facepiece, (2) a new PASS device equipped with the universal PASS sound (required by NFPA 1982, 2013 edition) and (3) the new 33% End-of-Service Time Indicator (EoSTI) along with a gauge that reflects the EoSTI markings.
- Available in 2.2, 4.5, or 5.5 Cylinder Pressures
- Duration available – 30′, 45′, 60′, or 75′
- Dual Redundant Pressure Reducer
- Vibralert Tactile Alarm
- Reduced Cost of Ownership
- Top Down Convertibility
- Uses the AV-3000 HT Facepiece (sold separately)
- Industry’s Best Warranty
- Made in the USA
Resources & Support
Related Documents & Media
- Air-Pak 75 SCBA Bid Specification Bid Specification
- Air-Pak 75 SCBA – User Manual Product Information
- Air-Pak 75 SCBA 2013 Edition Operating & Maintenance Instructions Product Information
- Luxfer Position Letter Product Information
- OSHA Position Letter Product Information
- Aftermarket Cylinder Letter Product Information
- NFPA 1981 and 1982 Standards Update Presentation Product Information
- NFPA 1981 and 1982 – 2013 Edition Standards Update – Whitepaper Product Information
- Scott Safety Service Solutions Brochure
3M Scott Fire & Safety